New to QuickBooks? Easy to set up, learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet*
- Stop-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses, and more
Tailor-made for your industry
- Contractors – Job costs detail, unpaid bills by job
- Manufacturing & Wholesale – Sales volume by customer, profitability by product
- Nonprofits – Biggest donors and grants, budget vs actual by programs
- Professional Services – Unbilled expenses, billed vs proposal by project
- Retailers – Purchase volume by vendor, sales tax liability
Track how your business is doing and get financial, tax and sales reports in one click
- Get the information you need with easy–to–use reports
- View and manage income and receivables using the Income Tracker
- Get a real–time view of your business activities with Company Snapshot
Organize everything in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily – enter, track, and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
What’s New for QuickBooks 2015?
- Gain business insights with the new home page. Get the full picture of your business performance in one click. Instantly see your profit and loss, income and expenses, and top customers.
- Be more efficient with improved reporting. Refreshed layout makes reports easier to read and customize. Easily add comments to give context to data and share insights.
- Easier file sharing with your accountant.* Save your company file on the shared folder directly in your QuickBooks.
- Little things to make business easier. Instantly view important notes about your customers, find all reminders and notifications in one single window, and other customer requested improvements.
For more information or a live product demonstration, contact Fi-Soft at 281-401-8103 and let us help you pick the right version of QuickBooks for your business.